Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Raking the memory bin

Most wonderful memories
1. Last year, at Wales, when we reached the cliffs, and I went Wow.
2. My birthday in 2005, awesome... whole new sensations during and after making love.
3. Feeling of being really popular, on being elected Finsoc prez at college after my speech, 2004
4. The boat ride on the lake in Udaipur with parents and bro, in great weather, and eating absolutely delicious sandwiches on the roadside after that, 1989
5. Quite a few memories from Bangalore - post-lunch walks, drunken chit-chat at home, night-outs, and more...

Ghastly memories:
1. Sitting crying in the rain for 2 hours, 2005
1. Paper cancellation in 3rd semester for no fault of mine on charges of cheating, 1998
2. Seeing all women of the house crying, seated in a line at the hospital, when my grandfather died, 1987
3. Children of the neighbourhood uniting to exclude me from the game, without specifying the reason that did not occur to me until much later, 1988
4. Hitting the lowest ebb ever in my school grades in the first term of class XII, 1996
5. Sitting and looking out from the window of our first floor flat feeling hopeless, for return of Mom and Dad, or of my little brother who was not back home from the video game shop even after dark. 1990
Plus couple of other faded memories from when I was a little child myself...

The past ten years have been quite better I'd say :-)

2 comments:

Surrendered Emotions said...

sitting in the rain and crying for 2 hrs ... wow ... that soudns interesting (sadism is at peak nowadays ...) but why?

rahul said...

Coz a certain someone switched off their phone and went to sleep!
lol...