Monday, January 14, 2008

More crazy

Ok another list.
Crazy things I feel like doing:

1. Feel a perfectly bald guy's head with my palm, humming a tune loudly (Gawd I saw the perfect candidate for this in the tube today, but couldn't gather the courage)
2. Sit on top and make a pony of my pet dog (yes I will have one one day), and hold its ears. (I know I will have to pretend I am sitting, else the poor thing will die, or worse bite me)
3. Do a sex course where they teach you how to be great at it, bring all sorts of dildos and sex toys and do demonstrations. (Oh my god, did I just do this day before yesterday in a lecture hall right in the middle of London university!!... uber cool)
4. Negotiate my way through a huge dark forested area at night, o gawd... it would be so terrific, that is, if I survive multiple heart-attacks caused by the sound of my own feet while walking on dry leaves.
5. Take a glider and jump off a cliff. Number 1.
6. Pick each house in my lane one by one, and peek into all their accessible windows for a fixed number of days each, and form a theory on the life of its inhabitants by what I see. And after I'm done, peek more where its worth peeking, if you know what I mean.
7. Buy all toy characters of the GI Joe variety, place them at various places in the house and then treat the whole place as their world, and create a mini series of their adventures, actually film it you know. Actually its not a bad idea! Umm...so that's where the toy story guys stole their idea from, my mind!
8. Go to office in drag. Hmm..., strangely exciting, this thought.
9. Invite all rude people I know (of all genders), and who I want revenge from for being nasty and mean, get them drugged and strip them naked, and cane their bu**. lol

5 comments:

Unknown said...

kudos ... thats just the greates list ever ... u have really become what u have ever dreamt of i guess! kudos ... just dont do the 9th with me :)

rahul said...

I don't recall you being nasty to me, so no you get my lovely hospitality instead. grin

Surrendered Emotions said...

oh i though that was for rude people in general ... in that case ... some choclate fudge shud be in order for sure :) lol ... I got broadband at my place now (till now from a very long time i was using it at rt's)

rahul said...

Lo, and I thought you were in NZ...

Shararti said...

You got a LIST!