Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A year's halt in life?

Le chalein le chalein
Yaadon ke ye kaafile..
Jayenge hum jahan,
yeh zameen aasmaan milen.

Looking forward expectantly and apprehensively, taking a long sigh and panicking for a moment on the sanity of my decision, lovingly remembering every (almost) moment that I have spent here, wondering what future has in store.

I'll miss bangalore and the dearest friends I have here tremendously.
A year's halt in life? No, I have lived here much more than I have ever lived at all.

5 comments:

Mayank said...

sob sob...
abhi se senti kar raha hai..

RDD said...

Guessing that lots of people in Bangalore have made a change to your life. Hoping I am one of them too despite knowing that I haven't really been so much so, a good friend.

People here will miss you a lot. Because you were/are/will always be lovable. As Sharaarti says, it isnt too hard to fall in love with RB.

All the best in your new endeavours. Hoping you will never forget me. I know I wont, ever.

"Dil diya to kya diya,
pyaar kiya to kya kiya,
Nashaa abhi dosti ka utaraa nahin
Aur tune judaai ka jaam pilaa diya"

P.S : Rushabh, Naam to yaad rahega na!!!! :)

Shararti said...

Are Don't worry dear i am sure life has better in stock for you. Everything happens for good. Whatever time you have left with we gonna party and enjoy a lot. Surely we all will miss you but life is to move on :)
You are going home the best place in the world. You will make plenty of good freinds again there. So cheer up and lets party :)

Anonymous said...

Rahul,
I will miss u a lot !
Best of luck where ever u stay.
Also, best wishes for both of u ;)

RDD said...

Either you start updating your blog. Or you start calling me and giving me updates about what is going on in your life.
You decide.