Friday, January 15, 2010

Indisciplined as hell

I just don't like keeping my face under water! There must be a syndrome or something that describes this. I am 'quite good' swimming on my back, but i am totally terrible on my front. Anyway, I had a session all by myself with the instructor because no one else had signed up for that particular time. I don't like that instructor too much, he isn't too encouraging and kind-of gave up when I couldn't do the front crawl properly and just asked me to 'keep practising'. Well practise I will, I need to. I need to drag someone to the pool every weekend as well for my twice a week practise and build stamina and strength. Which by the way is my new year resolution in hindsight, strength and stamina. This will be done by a combination of diet, exercise and positive thinking and right attitude. There, sorted. And here I am writing this blog at 2 AM eating butter roll and a banana. Good start, innit?

No comments: