Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Friends

Laughed so hard last night that my jaws ached. After a long time.
It was great of Vish and Co to come surprise me at 1AM, literally all 4 of them jumping on my bed, with poor little me already fast asleep and just starting to dream sinister dreams.
I think we were in splits last year Dec at Shiz's place in Bombay, the night I arrived there, with all his jhatka-filled dancing on Aaja Nachle.
Brings back memories when I had been laughing madly with friends. It is really quite rare, so I think I can actually count a few occurances.
With my MBA friends in London last year (2 straight guys and me in a single bed :P) and laughing away basically at one of theirs' weird views on girls and marriage. Some of Anu's comments once in a while (can't pinpoint which was the last one, but he hs great timing sometimes). Manki's one-liners in Bangalore party, something about 'How homosexual!' .. lol.. he has super timing too.
Oh, laughing again just thinking about those things. Thank god for my friends! Love them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... who is Manki? I am trying hard to rem him.

M

Anonymous said...

OK Mr. Sophisticated M...lol
Rahul

Surrendered Emotions said...

dont even get me started on that ... i am feeling noori-ish in this abandoned city now ...

Anonymous said...

Time to get less Noori-ish and more Babli-ish?

Rahul