Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So close no matter how far...

Someone is home, and i am in office. Someone is waiting, and i can't wait. I must go now, and nothing else matters.
Never opened myself this way... Wrong to say i never wanted to please anyone before, in fact i like to make those who matter to me feel really special. But never have i felt these sensations for anyone, never have i felt so looking forward to silly, simple, special moments.
Yes, our life is ours... we live our life our way. And how untrue is that.
Trust i seek and i find in you...
And i find all the love you give me too...
Forever discovering something new...
And nothing else now matters.
Everyday starts something new... I havent planned anything for the next five days, but they are nevertheless going to be as amazing and intoxicating as all the previous times. I want to throw in a few surprises here and there... lets see :)
Never care for what they do... never care for what they know...
Never care if they discover the love that did not dare speak its name. Never care if they turn back horrified from my doorstep and never see me again.
Because i know... i know from the core of my heart this is what i want to do.
Forever trust in who we are.... the moment is ours.

1 comment:

Mayank said...

love doesn't account on distance. it's true.How two desires mingle and fused into one...i know..from ur blog...from ur life...

and Nothing else really matters:)