Monday, September 12, 2005

Salaam Namaste

Yet another week begins, not with a bang, but a whimper. There is yet another resolution created. Career should take a front seat now, it has been long neglected, and I dont want to leave myself facing employability issues. And though writing this blog serves absolutely no purpose towards that end, I guess it doesn't really cause too much harm either.
Watched a flick called "Salaam Namaste" on the weekend. Through the regular feel-good, modern, sexy "new indians" images emerged a sensibility that possibilities are always there. People do live the way they want to and decide to, and then time may prove their decisions as right or wrong. Anyways, what is right and what is wrong? No decision is perfect, perfection of life lies in the imperfectness of it all.
Existence is at the core, the individual needs to be in harmony with it. There are too many questions but no readymade answers. And there is an overwhelming sense of despair. what am i looking for... comfort??, excitement??, touch??, new experiences?? peace?? I have no answers and I am losing hope of finding them anywhere externally. I shall have to turn inwards and ask myself what i want, coz life shall never offer all that I want on a platter, it will expect some compromises made. But I don't believe in the "compromise formula" theory without knowing actually what I want, I won't compromise to sustain an imperfect situation.
The future really is troublesome, one should not live in it. But there are decisions to be made, and I will have to make them, and they shall affect my future. But hey, though they will affect my future, but situations will always be dynamic. A wrong momentary decision should always be able to be offset by a seemingly correct decision later if need be. And thats how life should proceed, never stuck up in your past or governed by past decisions, never afraid of the future or making decisions for the future. Otherwise you will only plan life or learn from life, never actually live life.

No comments: