Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its a fuckin' funny world...

Its a fuckin funny world out there..
Another first happened today. Got invited to a birthday party, and was asked to share the bill! Now that was new, for me.
Anyway, its the people. Funny people. More and more you interact with them, more and more this world appears so fuckin irritating. Irritating world full of irritating people.
Greedy people. Jealous people. Selfish people. Complicated people.
The conversation with Anu in the evening was so wierd, as he was so distracted. I tried to laugh, but then I snapped, as usual. Soon he suggested we talk later in the night, but then neither of us called or messaged each other during the night. I have hundreds of possibilities running in my mind as to why he was distracted, and complicated as he is, he wont tell me straight away. It may be something I said yesterday, the thread of conversation we did not complete, or something he remembered or something at home or getting back to me as I may have been distracted last couple of conversations or my last post maybe... I don't know. And that keeps irritating me further.
I sometimes strongly feel I don't belong in this culture, here. But I feel I belong in no culture. I carry the burden of a lack of strong personality and a lack of self-assured ideas.
People are ready to assault you always. Be it the woman having marital problems and attention seeking disorder making nasty comments at everyone to evoke reaction, or the person in office sending you a rude email when you thought he was a nice gentle sort of a character, to your colleagues who sometimes bring a tinge of racism (or just groupism) even if it isnt so deliberate, or the oh-so-formal or eternally jabbing friends, I am getting a tad sick of everything.
Well, I dont know if I really mean it, but I don't care. Ya, only so much that I am writing about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hv thot out a p.o.a.

something that will resolve these issues n nip em in d bud.

jus wait fr a week...n u will b able 2 sit across d table...or, umm..wotevr,...n talk this out.

hehe.

Anonymous said...

yaa...world is really full of 'i-wud-say-different' ppl. But nice thing is you-carry-your-enriched exp also...as you deal with them...

now-a-days i m dealing with this 'so-called-married' breed...and trust me...they hv their own set of rules...intereting to see...n dnt worry...meri shaadi abhi nahin hone waali...lol

M

Surrendered Emotions said...

sharing the bill on a birthday party - hmm ... thats interestingly new ... quiteo n the lines of done bring presents on a wedding but cash is invited!