Saturday, February 09, 2008

Where are the girls?

Where are the girls, why is the feminine gender so acutely missing right now from my life story?
Well my girl friends have been from place of work or place of study, and here there are no girls around my working area or in my project at all. It is such a sad situation since I feel really comfortable and close to a girl when she gets to become a friend.
I am meeting so many men socially that I feel deprived of women's company. I think the solution lies in finding a larger variety of things to do socially.

Where should I look for girls -
* Lesbian bars - entry barred for me I think, and who the hell wants to go there anyway
* speed dating - ya sure
* friend's friends - better idea, but all my dear male friends also seem to be on the same path of girl-lessness like me
* cookery classes - they take 200 quid for those, and i dont want to learn cooking, i should be teaching that (which of course those dumb-a**es would not let me), and i think nowadays i will find men in these as well anyway
* clubs - risky, i am usually to be found looking at the handsome bf on the dance floor, and the girl may just be vengeful

Running out of ideas, please suggest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm......thr r others who cd also be as vengeful....!..lol

Tess said...

I'd say give some cookery classes, paise bhi, naye gfs bhi, khana bhi! yaani paanchon ungaliyan ghee mein, aur sir literally kadhai mein :D