Friday, March 17, 2006

Too unoccupied to write?

Sometimes in life you get so confused with what all goes in your mind, that you don't know what to do. In my case, "sometimes" becomes "most of the time" and so, I am not even able to write my thoughts onto a post!
Lets see what has been happening.
Since coming back from Delhi, I have enjoyed myself quite a bit actually. Had a short play with mentally challenged children, had theatre friends come over for a full night out, went to an all-black guys' party and went berserk there, did a cool moonlit bicycle trip to a picturesque lake outside town again with theatre gang and celebrated Holi with friends - getting all wet and having loads of fun in wonderla amusement park.
The night out was absolute nonstop fun, with us playing odd card games and watching some obscure television, before venturing out late into the night. We played hopscotch (7 adults actually drawing a play-area and hopping in and out of it, that too at 2 in the night!! Crazy!!), then tried some tug-of-war before settling for our usual round of singing and dancing really late into the night. I'd really like to lose myself like this sometimes when you con yourself into believing you are a little kid out to play with friends, and there is nothing more to life than that really.
The guys party was great too, certainly the best i've attended so far! Got going on the dance floor and stuck on it with great company till the end... got a couple of brokeback posters as bonus too.

2 comments:

rahul said...

Well the fact is... i don't have much to write! So I end up writing what I do. Guess that shouldn't lead me to change my blog profile, who knows I suddenly pour out some thoughts, from the mish-mash that is my brain.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but it does not approach me.