Thursday, January 26, 2006

Change, no change

Hmm... Another few days pass. For the first time here, work was really hectic and that became the reason for no posts here rather than my usual lethargy. This week is ending nicely with no work on the friday, a rock show on campus and finally me writing something.
The last three weeks have seen me hanging out mostly with my theatre club people... watching movies, shaking a leg at discs, and having loads of fun singing, dancing and playing games. Feels good, as if i'm back at college.
Reading "tuesdays with Morrie" currently, and liking it. Despite putting across predictable thoughts and "the way to live" stuff, the book does that in a refreshing manner.
Haven't been spending too much time with myself, and although it does help in keeping too many emotional outbursts in check, I would still like to get that time when I can just spend it with myself, reading, listening to music, thinking... but not too much!
There are few changes about to occur in the next couple of months. A job change followed by a change of residence, or vice versa. Its good, keep changing to avoid the rut setting in.

1 comment:

RDD said...

"Aankhon ke saagar by Fuzon"
Listen to this song